PRECOR C846i Stationary Exercise Workout Bike USED
The Precor c846i upright exercise bike features belt drive system with a double step-up drive which gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. The Poly-V belt is used instead of chain which also reduces the bike maintenance. A durable, built in magnetic, no-contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the also roughness, maintenance, and wear associated with mechanical alternators. The Precor C846i upright bike is easy to move and the unit also features a touch sensitive display console, contact heart rate and a three piece crank
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Programs: 15
- Calorie Goal, Cross Country, Custom, Distance Goal, Fitness Test ,Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Pedals: Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- 3-piece crank: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16" crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible
- Touch-Sensitive Display
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered (Cordless)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (158.75 Kilograms)
- Weight: 130 lbs (58.96 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 50" L x 24" W x 60" H (127cm L x 60.96cm W x 152.4cm H)
30 DAY PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
**Please allow up to 14 days for post sale testing. We do a pre and post sale Test and Clean on all used items. If for whatever reason something goes faulty we notify and refund asap**